Strada Uzinei, Nr.1, jud. Valcea
Cod postal 240050
Tel/Fax: +40-0250-701501/701504
Conducere MENTCHIM
Prezentarea organizatiei
Capabilitatea productiei
Managementul calitatii
 Pozitia firmei fata de
      piata
Autorizatii
Protectia mediului
Sanatate si securitate in       munca
Contact
SOCIETATE IN INSOLVENTA/IN INSOLVENCY/EN PROCEDURE COLLECTIVERo|En
S.C MENTCHIM S.A Rm. Valcea

S.C MENTCHIM S.A Rm. Valcea founded in 2005 by outsourcing mechanical, electrical and automation activities of S.C OLTCHIM S.A Rm. Valcea, one of the largest chemical companies in Romania.

By decision, no. 20/17.12.2004, of the Ordinary Assembly of OLTCHIM General Shareholders, was approving to launch the procedure of formation by economic and financial principles, for a joint company -S.C MENTCHIM S.A – between S.C OLTCHIM S.A and individuals investors. Therefore, the rate of the S.C OLTCHIM S.A Rm. Valcea participation will be to 25% and the other participants will be to 75%.

S.C MENTCHIM S.A Rm. Valcea was registered on 11 May 2005 at the Registry Office of Valcea Tribunal under the number, J38 /501 and the fiscal code  RO 17571575.

The headquarter is based in 1, Uzinei Street, Rm. Valcea, Valcea County, Romania, zip code 240050.

Authorization and / or certificates cover all activities in the field.

S.C MENTCHIM S.A promotes quality idea to ensure our competitiveness and our customers.

MAIN FIELD ACTIVITY

- Construction and maintenance services for: equipment, installation, civil construction and industrial areas in mechanical, electrical and automation fields;
- Design, construction, installation, repair, putting into service, diligence and service for pressure mechanical installations;
- Assembly, putting into service, repair and technical verification of cranes and lifting devices;
- Repair and technical reviews of electrical/ hydraulic elevators for passengers and / or goods;
- Verification and metrological calibrations for length, weight, pressure, volume  discharge, temperature, electric power, electrical resistance, active power, apparent power, reactive power, power factor, conductivity;
- Design, mounting and maintenance of automation and measuring installations;
-Destructive/ non–destructive tests of metallic/ non-metallic materials;
- Welded joints tests
- Non-destructive examinations of the pressure mechanical and hoisting installation;
- Equipments and electro-energetically installation tests;
- 0, 4 KV nominal voltage aerial and underground branching;
-Execution of electrical lines, air or cable, having 0.4-20 KV nominal voltages;
- Execution of transforming control stations with upper nominal voltage to max.20 kV;
- PRAM Checks.